Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Let us be rich, truly rich. Let's all just close our wallets and make do with what we have. There's a lot you can do without money. The best things in life are free. I change buttons on my clothes for an update. Some people decorate clothes with buttons. You can cover an old jeans jacket, sprinkle a little bleach or do some dying. I had a silk turtleneck that started to lose it's color. I got a packet of dye at a yard sale and renewed it. Silk wears like iron. I still have it and it looks good. There are tons of things you can do without spending big money to update clothes and furnishings. Sell some stuff and get what you want with the money. The idea is to check out of this treadmill economy and keep it together until the jobs come back. Let's feel truly rich and have big bank accounts. Let's be able to fire our bosses and put them out of work for a change. I have said all I can about being cheap. I'm saying goodbye to this blog and starting something new next year. I worked for the union at my old job. I am not happy with what is being done to workers in this country. My husband wants me to write about the issues this coming election year. The Cheapest Woman Alive will now become Lefty Lucy Says. Enjoy my politico blog and please tell your friends.

2 comments:

  1. For those of us who would like to follow you will you be using this site or moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is her new blog address
    http://leftylucysays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete