Monday, August 1, 2011

Get a roommate

Thngs were always tough in my house when I was growing up. We always had someone living with us. That was just the way it was. We had three bedrooms and only needed two so the extra room was rented out to someone who worked all day. That person might come home at night, eat dinner and then go straight to bed. I hardly ever saw the person except on the weekends. The extra money helped pay the rent and everyone was happy. If I ever have the situation of an extra room and need some extra money. I won't hesitate to find myself a good roommate. I haven't needed to do this since I first got out of school. Back then I had an apartment with a secure door between living spaces. There were two back bedrooms which I rented out and I kept my space for me. The kitchen and the bathroom was in the middle and it worked out just fine. Most of the time everyone was out anyway. I kept the common areas clean but that was it. Lately I have tried to live in smaller spaces that I am sure I can afford. But if I ever need to live with someone, I know I can. There are a lot of hard working people out there that need a nice place to sleep. We would both benefit by curbing expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment