Monday, September 26, 2011

Stay Away from fine Jewelry

Expensive jewelry is always a bad investment.  You pay too much for the workmanship and that is money you never get back.  Even now with the price of gold astronomically high you'd be lucky to get back your initial investment.  Diamonds are even worse in my opinion.  First of all, it takes an expert to buy diamonds and second no one ever gets the true value when selling.  When you sell fine jewelry buyers assume you're desperate and low ball their offer.  I'll stick to costume jewelry and put my money in the bank where I can get to it, if I need it.
Also the last time gold was high, I was a kid and women were having necklaces ripped off their necks in New York City.   I don't want to be robbed either.  That's not for me.  My only gold these days is my wedding ring.  Thank you very much, that's enough for me.  I will carry my adornments on my soul in the freedom to live without worrying about money. Fine jewelry is a foolish expense and should not be confused with a true invetment, which grows in value.

3 comments:

  1. Even better, buy your jewelry on the street. That's about as "fine" as I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. az pawn shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: phoenix az jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete