Thursday, June 23, 2011

GOOGLE FOR YOUR LIFE

The internet is a magical resource. You can find everything on it. You can shop. You can read. You can learn. Don't know how to do something: Google it. There are videos and online tutorials for just about everything. When I need solutions, I google. Want to figure out how to turn the ingredients in your kitchen into dinner. Google Want to learn how to knit, sew, crochet. Google. Want to know 101 things to do with hamburger. Google. Want to know how to remove a stain from your favorite blouse. Google. I used to collect books on household and money saving tips. But now that everything can be found using Google, I will be selling my books. Sometimes the new technology can save you money. There are people who use the internet to get coupons and save money on groceries on sites like Scoutmom or Couponmom. I have to admit that this is a foreign world for me but I understand that it can be done. My next project will be to learn how. I will Google. What else? One tip, many of these sorts of things (websites and such) want an email address. I will be setting up an email for this purpose alone. I don't want to inundate my regular email with junk. Happy Googling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment